Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Sean Halligan
Dr. Sean Halligan, MD is a Doctor primarily located in New York, NY, with other offices in Rochester, NY and Pittsford, NY. He has 25 years of experience. His specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Halligan is affiliated with Mount Sinai Hospital, Lenox Hill Hospital and ArchCare at Terence Cardinal Cooke Health Care Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Sean Halligan has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for...
Dr. Sean Halligan is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New York, NY.
Dr. Richard Birrer
Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, Sports Medicine, Emergency Medicine
New York, NY 0 mi37
Dr. Brenda Sheehan
New York, NY 0 mi18