Learn more about Dr. Sean Harper:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sean Harper is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Harper
Gout Patient Education Read our patient education guide for Gout, uric acid crystal deposits and causes of this type of arthritis.Before Visiting Dr. Harper Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sean Harper, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Preventive Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Harper graduated from Oregon Health & Science University, Portland. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Harper has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Adventist Medical Center
- Providence Willamette Falls Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sean Scott Harper MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 8 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Sean S. Harper practice?
- Dr. Sean Harper has 1 office location.
Dr. Sean Harper practices Family Medicine near Gladstone, OR.
See Gladstone Primary Care Doctors.