Learn more about Dr. Sean Harper:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sean Harper is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sean Harper, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Preventive Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Harper graduated from Oregon Health & Science University, Portland. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Harper has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Adventist Medical Center
- Providence Willamette Falls Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sean Scott Harper MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 7 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Sean S. Harper practice?
- Dr. Sean Harper has 2 office locations.
Dr. Sean Harper practices Family Medicine near Gladstone, OR.
Additional practice locations include: Clackamas, OR.
See Gladstone Family Physicians.