Learn more about Dr. Sean Harper:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sean Harper is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sean Harper, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Preventive Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Harper graduated from Oregon Health & Science University, Portland.
Dr. Harper has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Adventist Medical Center
- Providence Willamette Falls Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Harper accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Providence Health Plan - 18 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 3 plans
- Humana - 4 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 11 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Sean S. Harper practice?
Dr. Sean Harper practices Family Medicine near Gladstone, OR.
Additional practice locations include: Clackamas, OR.
See Gladstone Family Physicians.