A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sean Harris:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sean Harris is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sean Harris, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Harris graduated from Medical College of Ohio, Toledo. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Harris has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
- St. John Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sean D Harris MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 15 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Sean D. Harris practice?
- Dr. Sean Harris has 4 office locations.
Dr. Sean Harris practices Family Medicine near Southfield, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Harrison Township, MI and Detroit, MI.
See Southfield Family Physicians.