Dr. Sean Hassinger MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

4.7

February 25th, 2013
I have been to two other orthopedic surgeons and the difference with Dr Hassinger was immediately noticable. I have complete trust and confidence in him. He performed knee surgery for me about a year and a half ago and I walked out with less pain and ease than I had walked in. After three months, I couldn't even find my own scars. He has patiently explained my situation and procedures and has helped me maintain the active lifestyle that I love. I can't imagine using any other surgeon!

October 26th, 2012
Caring Physician Who Is Also A Fantastic Surgeon
Dr Sean Hassinger just completed my fourth surgery (hip - fracture with ORIF and later hardware removal, shoulder ~ rotator cuff tear, and ankle - avulsion fracture with ORIF) and each experience was positive all around. From the initial appointment to evaluate me, the pre-surgical appt to explain everything in detail and the time just prior to surgery to calm my nerves to the time he spent explaining what happened during surgery, as well as any post-surgical appointments ~ Dr Sean Hassinger is a professional, compassionate and very friendly doctor who really listens to the patient. I have a relatively rare bone disease and he spent time doing his homework to properly be able to treat my problems (I have found, in the past, that often that is too much work for many physicians). I have referred several people to him already and would not hesitate to have any family member see him, if needed.