A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gordon Healey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gordon Healey is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Healey
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Healey Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gordon Healey, FACS, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Healey graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans.
Dr. Healey has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Christus Hospital - St. Mary
- CHRISTUS St. Elizabeth Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gordon Sean Healey FACS and MD is a male Urologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Gordon S. Healey practice?
- Dr. Gordon Healey has 1 office location.
Dr. Gordon Healey practices Urology near Port Arthur, TX.
See Port Arthur Urologists.