Learn more about Dr. Sean Hedican:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sean Hedican is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hedican
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Hedican Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sean Hedican, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Kidney Cancer
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Nephrectomy (Kidney Removal)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Urologic Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Hedican graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Hedican has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Meriter Hospital Inc
- University of Wisconsin Hospital and Clinics
- Meriter Hospital, Veterans Hospital - Wm. S. Middleton Memorial
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sean P Hedican MD is a male Urologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Sean P. Hedican practice?
- Dr. Sean Hedican has 1 office location.
Dr. Sean Hedican practices Urology near Madison, WI.
See Madison Urologists.