A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sean Hedican:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sean Hedican is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sean Hedican, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Kidney Cancer
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Nephrectomy (Kidney Removal)
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Urologic Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Hedican graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Hedican has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Meriter Hospital Inc
- University of Wisconsin Hospital and Clinics
- Meriter Hospital, Veterans Hospital - Wm. S. Middleton Memorial
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Hedican accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Physicians Plus - 2 plans
- Unity Health Plans - 2 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Anthem - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Cigna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Sean P. Hedican practice?
Dr. Sean Hedican practices Urology near Madison, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Mauston, WI and Friendship, WI.
See Madison Urologists.