A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sean Hedican:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sean Hedican is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hedican
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Hedican Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sean Hedican, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Kidney Cancer
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Nephrectomy (Kidney Removal)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Urologic Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Hedican graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Hedican has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Meriter Hospital Inc
- University of Wisconsin Hospital and Clinics
- Meriter Hospital, Veterans Hospital - Wm. S. Middleton Memorial
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sean P Hedican MD is a male Urologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Sean P. Hedican practice?
- Dr. Sean Hedican has 1 office location.
Dr. Sean Hedican practices Urology near Madison, WI.
See Madison Urologists.