Surgery and implant show details Surgery and implant
by Joyce on Mar 24th, 2016

Dr Heron never saw me before or after surgery. Surgery at Palms Hospital then I was sent 5 miles away to his 38 Ave Office for a chemo implant. Arriving at office they said I had no appointment & had to wait for 5 patient ahead of me. Catheter fell to around my ankle. Nurse did implant; never saw Dr. Heron. Computer didn't work so I couldn't pay the owed $135. Later Dr said he spoke to me in the OR! and I didn't remember! He also said he was playing in a golf tournament that day so he was too busy to see me. Run away from this doc as fast as you can.

Great bedside manner show details Great bedside manner
by Chris C on Mar 9th, 2016

Dr. Heron made things extremely comfortable in an otherwise uncomfortable situation. Being younger, and never having had an operation before, he found ample time to answer even the simplest of questions. I agree with some that he seems to be in a hurry, but with 23 years of experience in his field I'm certain he has many other patients with more urgent needs. He came highly recommended by my primary and he did not let down.

No rating available below one star show details No rating available below one star
Jan 25th, 2016

Don't waste your time with this Dr. He skipped out on a appointment with a 85 year old bladder cancer patient who after surgery has had a catheter in for over 10 days, after the initial appointment was mysteriously 'lost" by the staff. Have had nothing but excuses from the staff and not a word from the "Dr." Completely unprofessional and unethical to abandon an appointment

Would Never Recommend show details Would Never Recommend
by Very Unhappy on Jul 26th, 2014

Was referred by our physician. There was only one other patient in the office. I was taken into an exam room that had not been cleaned from the previous patient. There was paint peeling from the door frames. The exam was clipped and rushed. A test was ordered but the doctor scheduled me for a biopsy without even seeing the test result. I felt like I was put into the money machine and was nothing more than dollars to the him and the practice. When I called to cancel the biopsy appointment, it took three phone calls to get through and then no one cared that I was cancelling. Fortunately I found another doctor who is a caring, professional that considers the person first not the money.

Jul 24th, 2010

DR.HERON IS A VERY GOOD DOCTOR WHO HELPED ME SO MUCH. ANYONE SHOULD FEEL CONFIDENT IN HIS CARE.

Excellent doctor show details Excellent doctor
May 6th, 2010

Dr. Heron has an exceptional bedside manner and he takes time to answer all your questions without making you feel like he is hurried.

not a bad doctor show details not a bad doctor
May 14th, 2008

This would be a great doctor if he wasn't in such a rush. Within 10 minutes of walking in, you are out and done within 10 minutes (including the waiting time in the waiting room.) He would be more thorough if he actually spent more time with his patients.