inactive

4.9
  • 6 reviews

December 14th, 2011
Best Doctor Ever!
Dr. Hoban is a sweet irish man that would go above and beyond to help his patients. He awlays spent the time with me that was needed. he refered me to specialist when there was anything serious going on. its such a shame that he retired and I was left with his mean horrible doctors and staff that verbally attacked me but I hope he is enjoying his retirement in Ireland with his wife and family!Thanks for everything Dr. Hoban!

August 18th, 2011
dr. sean hoban
DR. HOBAN IS A VERY CARING AND COMPETENT MD. HE LISTENS TO YOU, SPENDS TIME WITH YOU, WILL REFER YOU TO OTHER DOCTORS IF NEEDED. HE WILL EVEN CALL YOU AT HOME TO FOLLOW UP. THE WAIT TIME IS LONG, BUT IT'S WORTH THE WAIT TO SEE A GOOD PHYSICIAN.

August 4th, 2010
Thank God for Doctor Hoban!!
I don;t understand what he is doing here in Flint but I thank god that he is here!! Doctor Hoban is truly one of the best doctors I have seen!! All I can say is I have had so many dr's here in Flint that had only passed out pain meds and then passed me on to another dr, Doctor Hoban actually tries to figure out what is going on, and treats the entire problem!! If you don't believe what a great doctor he is make an appointment for a meet and greet!! You will not be charged for a Meet and Greet, Go see for yourself!! He truly is a wonder!!

March 26th, 2010
The first thing I have to say is that Dr.Hoban is a God-sent to this comunity'One who understands the pain your in and then helps you in the manor according to your condition Iam so glad and horned to have this Dr as my Dr. From the very first moment I meet Dr. Hoban he welcomed me with opened arms and took his time to listen to what my Conditions were. And then perscribed the correct medican to adjust my condition so that it is now tolirable and liveable anough to get through the day. A kind of Dr. that is so hard to find that does not worry about time but, about your health.

February 9th, 2010
paitent Parick Murray
Dr. Hoban is all hands down the biggest gift from GOD! The Dr. is SOOOOOOOOO goodHe akes me feel as if I were dreaming!That I have the VERY BEST DR. ON EARTH!!!I've seen more than 150 Dr's here in the Flint area,For years, they ALL have been the biggest JOKE! This Dr. actually is concerened and truly cares! I want Dr' Hoban to TEACH ALL OF THESE DR'S that are scared of their own shadows! to have proper bedside manor,most have NONE!! The fear of doing their job that they took a oath to do and not let any harm or unnessasary pain to steal away and ruin peoples lives! This is serious here MANY who are reading this are agreeing with me now, Due to very poor DR care! Dr. Hoban has a very hyard time hiding his WINGS! He just plain CARES! I'm in absolutely mesmerized by this fella, THE BEST IS STILL NOT GOOD ENOUGH! no WAY!The one the only Doctor Sean Hoban!!!!!!!

January 12th, 2010