A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sean Houston:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sean Houston, Otolaryngologist, Cardiologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sean Houston, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Disorders of ear
- Ear Diseases
- Facial Plastic Reconstructive Surgery
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Pediatric Otolaryngology
Education & Awards
Dr. Houston graduated from Georgetown University, Washington. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Houston has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Jersey Shore University Medical Center
- Meridian Health Jersey Shore Medical Center
- K. Hovnanian Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sean David Houston MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology and Pediatric Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Sean D. Houston practice?
- Dr. Sean Houston has 1 office location.
Dr. Sean Houston practices Otolaryngology and Pediatric Otolaryngology near Neptune, NJ.
See Neptune Otolaryngologists and Neptune Pediatric Specialists.