Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Sean Hughes
Dr. Sean Hughes, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Franklin, TN, with another office in Nashville, TN. He has 16 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Hughes is affiliated with Williamson Medical Center, Baptist Hospital and Hickman Community Health Services. Dr. Hughes has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Sean Hughes has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Sean Hughes is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Franklin, TN.
Dr. Devin Sherman
Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease
Franklin, TN 0 mi13
Dr. Kevin Rankin
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine, Cardiology
Franklin, TN 0 mi26
Dr. William Fleet III
Cardiovascular Disease, Interventional Cardiology, Cardiology, Internal Medicine
Franklin, TN 0 mi31