A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sean Hwang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sean Hwang, Neurologist, Epileptologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hwang
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sean Hwang, MD is board certified in Clinical Neurophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Anticonvulsive Drugs
- Electroencephalography (EEG)
- Seizure Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Hwang graduated from Tufts University, Boston. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Hwang has 9 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sean Tchanho Hwang MD is a male Neurologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Clinical Neurophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Sean T. Hwang practice?
- Dr. Sean Hwang has 1 office location.
Dr. Sean Hwang practices Clinical Neurophysiology near Great Neck, NY.
See Great Neck Neurologists.