Learn more about Dr. Robert Jackson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Jackson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Jackson
Fibromyalgia Patient Education Learn all about Fibromyalgia, common symptoms and pain disorders related to this condition with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Jackson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Jackson, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Jackson graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Jackson has 8 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Kansas Hospital
- Saint Luke's South Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Sean Jackson MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 18 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Robert S. Jackson practice?
- Dr. Robert Jackson has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Jackson practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Kansas City, KS.
See Kansas City Surgeons.