A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Jackson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Jackson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Jackson, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Jackson graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City.
Dr. Jackson has 8 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Kansas Hospital
- Saint Luke's South Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Jackson accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Kansas City - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Humana - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Family Health Partners - 2 plans
- Missouri Medicaid - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robert S. Jackson practice?
Dr. Robert Jackson practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Kansas City, KS.
Additional practice locations include: Shawnee, KS.
See Kansas City Surgeons.