A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Jackson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Jackson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Jackson, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Jackson graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Jackson has 8 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Kansas Hospital
- Saint Luke's South Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Sean Jackson MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 18 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Robert S. Jackson practice?
- Dr. Robert Jackson has 3 office locations.
Dr. Robert Jackson practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Kansas City, KS.
Additional practice locations include: Shawnee, KS.
See Kansas City Surgeons.