Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue beneath the skin of the palm of your hand
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Facts about carpal tunnel syndrome, including the causes and symptoms.
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Hip Replacement The reasons why hip replacements are performed.
- Knee Replacement Facts about knee replacement surgery.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoarthritis of the Knee Osteoarthritis of the knee: symptoms & risk factors for developing it.
- Osteoporosis Osteoporosis is a condition that causes the bones to weaken.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Facts about rheumatoid arthritis (RA), including juvenile arthritis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Robert Jackson
Dr. Robert Jackson, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Kansas City, KS. He has 23 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopedic Surgery of the Spine and Orthopedic Surgery. Dr. Jackson is affiliated with University of Kansas Hospital, Menorah Medical Center and Research Med Ctr, Kansas City, Mo. Dr. Jackson has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Robert Jackson has the following 2 specialties
- Orthopedic Surgery of the Spine
If you have a back injury or unexplained back pain, your doctor might refer you first to a radiologist and then to an orthopedic spinal surgeon. They specialize in the spine and can diagnose and treat spinal diseases such as scoliosis. They can...
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating...
Dr. Robert Jackson is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Kansas City, KS.
Dr. Edward Toby
Surgery of the Hand, Orthopedic Surgery
Kansas City, KS 0 mi35
Dr. Cameron Ledford
Orthopedics Reconstructive Surgery, Orthopedic Surgery, Residency
Kansas City, KS 0 mi7
Dr. Lisa McPeak
Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Orthopedic Surgery of the Spine
Kansas City, KS 0 mi27