Dr. Robert Jackson Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Robert Jackson?

Dupuytren's Contracture

Dupuytren's Contracture

Have you seen Dr. Robert Jackson?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

July 6th, 2017

If you have had fusion surgery, do not waste your time with this doctor.

I have had fusion surgery, now the levels below and above are shot. He can do nothing for me....so depressing. I thought Marc Asher Spine Center had cutting edge doctors that could improve quality of life further. To my surprise, all of the money going into KU is just for the outside. And not the inside of anyone like me. Only 48 years old,....I was hoping I didn't have to be this way again. Very depressing.

September 8th, 2016

This past several days I've been part of something bigger than any normal person. A relative who underwent two major surgeries to create a miracle to relieve excruciating pain. To return that person to a life with more quality. As we waited as patiently as we could Dr Jackson of KU hospital in Kansas City KS performed what I would say was miracle surgeries over 20 hours worth. He not only was meticulous in his work, he was caring and empathetic. Two very very difficult surgeries and yet he came to us and carefully explained everything while he was exhausted he stood and answered any questions we had. The nurses and staff at KU hospital were all so worried about getting us the information and comfort we needed during this time along with caring so perfectly for our loved one. God Bless those people and Bless Dr Jackson, he is an angel here on earth with God's help to aid others.

August 10th, 2016

buyer beware

Lacks compassion, empathy, respect for patients time. Once he performs surgery, he's done with you. This man is completely oblivious to a patient's pain or suffering! Disgrace to the Hippocratic oath

July 14th, 2014

I was referred to sean Jackson by another physician so I would b the first time patient here I was going because of major pain in my spine and hips the snot receptionist says it would b a month and a half before I could get in (she really didn't give a dam)

March 12th, 2014

A Hero for my sister

Dr. Jackson was very knowledgeable in his field. He was polite and patient with our family and answered all our questions to the best of his ability. He obviously believes in what he does and takes pride in doing it correctly. Our family felt my sister was in good hands and had complete confidence in Dr. Jackson. We only saw him at the hospital because we came through the ER so I can't comment on appts. or office visits. We can never thank him enough!

August 30th, 2017