A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sean Jebraili:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sean Jebraili is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sean Jebraili, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Jebraili graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Jebraili has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Inova Fair Oaks Hospital
- Inova Alexandria Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sean Shahin Alireza Jebraili MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 17 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Sean S. Jebraili practice?
- Dr. Sean Jebraili has 1 office location.
Dr. Sean Jebraili practices Neurological Surgery near Fairfax, VA.
See Fairfax Neurological Surgeons.