Dr. Sean Jebraili MD Patient Reviews

Saw Dr. Jebraili for my back pain
Excellent doctor!

July 17th, 2017
Excellent spine surgeon
Cool doc! friendly and knows his stuff. Nice staff as well. Highly recommend Dr. J if you have back or neck pain.

October 13th, 2016
He is a great surgeon but needs to be more sensitive to people's time. Always running really behind on appointments.

September 22nd, 2016
Dr Jabraili is professional, personable, very knowledgeable and a great surgeon. He is very direct in explaining the facts of your case and what needs to be done. Dr Jabraili has a great bedside manor as well. I highly recommend him as a surgeon

March 13th, 2015
Great pre-op instructions. Candid and forthcoming, leading to superb outcome without any surprises.

September 17th, 2013
Dr. Jebraili was completely up front at all times. He's conservative in his predictions which has led to overdelivery in the expectations department. My surgery was to rebuild a disc and spinal fusion. After 3 months, my back feels better than is has in 30 years. Dr. Jebraili was recommended to me by a friend who had a successful surgery with him over 8 years ago and still feels fantastic!

March 16th, 2011
I am very satisfied from the time I made my appointment via phone with Sheila to the time I received a phone call from Sheila detailing the next steps with regard to my health insurance. It says a lot when the gatekeeper of an establishment is friendly, helpful and courteous - especially when it's already nerve-wrecking to even think of making a phone for surgery. So you want to feel that the person on the other end of the phone cares and wants to do their best to get you in. The doctor was very friendly, courteous, and caring. He made me feel confident that we would be a good match. He listened with interest when I explained my angst and down right depression when it comes to my neck and back, He patienly demonstrated his technique what he would do in easy terms. My only complaint is that I felt rushed. Typically, and this is per the nurse or front desk person, that his new patients get an hour. Well, I didn't get an hour because I was the last patient of the day and I guess everyone or the doctor had plans. I know that I want him to conduct my surgery but it would have been nice if we had 10 more minutes to really talk about other issues of concern, etc instead of set another appointment, only to take off work again, to meet my doctor before surgery. But overall he was pleasant, knowldegable, and very nice.

June 30th, 2010
I Recommend Dr. Jebraili to Anyone With Back Pain
I am presently mostly pain free and able to do a manual labor job in a grocery store because of the two spinal fusions that Dr. Jebraili did on my back, after another surgeon had done a botched spinal fusion that gave me not relief at all. The doctore who botched it worked at the same hospital so Dr. Jebraili told me that that doctor would know that he was "redoing" his surgery, and might take offense to that. But, he knew how much pain I was in, and said that the important thing was to help me.I feel that I "owe my life to Dr. Jebraili", as I was in so much pain I was considering suicide if I could not get help and relief at the time I went to him. And now I can work again, so I have my life back.

June 25th, 2009
I'm glad my Primary Dr recommended Dr Jebraili! He is a wonderful, caring Dr and I feel he has given me a new lease on life.

March 21st, 2017