Learn more about Dr. Sean Jochims:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sean Jochims is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Jochims
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Jochims Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sean Jochims, MD is board certified in Clinical Neurophysiology, Neurology, and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Dementia Related Behavioral Disorders
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Post-Concussion Syndrome
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Jochims graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Jochims has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Waukesha Memorial Hospital
- St. Joseph's Hospital-Milwaukee
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sean A Jochims MD is a male Neurologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Neurology, Clinical Neurophysiology, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Sean A. Jochims practice?
- Dr. Sean Jochims has 4 office locations.
Dr. Sean Jochims practices Neurology, Clinical Neurophysiology, and Sleep Medicine near Pewaukee, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Waukesha , WI and Mukwonago , WI.
See Pewaukee Neurologists and Pewaukee Psychiatrists.