A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sean Jochims:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sean Jochims is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Jochims
Parkinson's Disease Patient Education Real all about symptoms and treatments for Parkinson's disease in our Parkinsons patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Jochims Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sean Jochims, MD is board certified in Clinical Neurophysiology, Neurology, and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Dementia Related Behavioral Disorders
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Jochims graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee.
Dr. Jochims has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Waukesha Memorial Hospital
- St. Joseph's Hospital-Milwaukee
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sean A Jochims MD is a male Neurologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Neurology, Clinical Neurophysiology, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Sean A. Jochims practice?
- Dr. Sean Jochims has 6 office locations.
Dr. Sean Jochims practices Neurology, Clinical Neurophysiology, and Sleep Medicine near Pewaukee, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Mukwonago, WI and Oconomowoc, WI.
See Pewaukee Neurologists and Pewaukee Sleep Medicine Doctors.