Dr. Sean Jochims MD Patient Reviews

• Neurology Pewaukee, WI

• Good
  • Bad

December 23rd, 2016
Was not prepared for my appointment
Unfortunately, waiting in the examination room with Dr Jochims as he is reading my case file was the first sign this was going to be atypical visit. After 10-15 minutes he finally asks what do i want. My primary doctor set up the appointment to examine the extent of my declining cognitive function. I explained my history and symptoms (which he disregarded these facts from his report) , he asks some questions that superficially relate to my issues and then states he is finished. My follow up was the same, a disappointed non-productive costly experience. If you need a professional medical specialist to do more than a simple-rush diagnosis find someone other than Dr Jochims.

May 16th, 2016
Highly recommend
I have been seing Dr Jochims for past 5 years and always look forward to seeing him. He is always so kind and caring. He listens so well. I highly recommend him. HIs staff is also top notch.

April 23rd, 2016
Highly recommend
I highly recommend Dr. Sean Jochims. I rarely complete these surveys but I was so happy with the care my son received that I felt obligated to complete the survey. My son who is now 21 had been experiencing unusual spells for the past 5 years and has seen other neurologists who were not able to determine the cause. Dr. Jochims evaluated Jim and after listening to Jim and completing testing he determined that Jim had seizures. He was put on seizure medications and his spells resolved. We are very grateful to Dr. Jochims and his entire staff. We would highly recommend him to anyone suffering from a neurological condition. His staff was particularly friendly and caring.

April 22nd, 2016
Outstanding compassionate doctor

January 30th, 2016
Dr. Jochims had no compassion for me and the condition I suffer and was unwilling to assist me in getting the proper treatment that I so desperately needed. I went to another doctor and got the help I needed immediately. Don't waste your time with this man.

December 8th, 2015
Doctor was exceptional. Clearly very knowledgeable and helpful.
Dr. Jochims was great. He helped my daughter so much. She had several years of multiple neurological symptoms that no other doctors could determine a cause. The first time she saw him,he listened very carefully and did a thorough exam. After specific testing, he made the diagnosis which allowed treatment to really help her. We are very grateful for his expertise and caring.

December 8th, 2015
Exceptional doctor,very friendly and caring!
I have been seeing the doctor now for 5 years. He has helped me so much with my Parkinsons disease. He carefully listens to me and encourages me to participate in my medical decisions. I am doing so well and owe it to Dr Jochims expertise in my condition. I am so grateful to have him in my community. His staff is also very kind and courteous. I highly recommend him!

December 8th, 2015
He was excellent and really listened. He helped me so much!

December 8th, 2015
I had terrible migraine headaches for years. I saw Dr Jochims and he thoroughly evaluated me and reassured me that he could help. After performing testing, he confirmed I suffered from migraines and not something more serious. The treatment he gave me worked great. He is the best! His staff expecially his medical assistant Lori was superb. I have been seeing him for 5 years now. I highly recommend him.

December 8th, 2015
My experience with Dr Jochims was excellent. He listened well, answered all my questions and really helped. I had a complicated medical conditions which he was able to solve. I am recommending him to all my friends and family.

June 23rd, 2015
Perhaps you should seek another
Dr. Jochims presents himself very professionally at the appointment introduction but I believe that's where the professionalism ends. He did not listen well to my concerns, and spent more time looking at his laptop typing than he did looking at me. I understand that he is very busy, but I felt like a number, not a patient. Considering the cost of the appointment, I felt cheated.

April 2nd, 2015
He really listens to his patients concerns.