A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sean Kennedy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sean Kennedy, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology and Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kennedy graduated from Harvard University , Boston.
Dr. Kennedy has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital of the University of PA
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sean Kevin Kennedy MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Sean K. Kennedy practice?
- Dr. Sean Kennedy has 3 office locations.
Dr. Sean Kennedy practices Anesthesiology and Internal Medicine near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Anesthesiologists and Philadelphia Internists.