Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Sean Kennedy
Dr. Sean Kennedy, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Philadelphia, PA. He has 40 years of experience. His specialties include Anesthesiology and Internal Medicine. Dr. Kennedy is affiliated with University of PA Medical Center/Presbyterian, Hospital of the University of PA and Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System. He speaks English.
Dr. Sean Kennedy has the following 2 specialties
Anesthesiologists are physicians who are trained to administer anesthetics, which are medicines used to block nerve sensation. Anesthesia can be either local to one specific part of a body, like a tooth, or regional to block feeling to a larger...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Sean Kennedy is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Philadelphia, PA.
Dr. Edna Schwab
Internal Medicine, Geriatric Medicine
Philadelphia, PA 0 mi28
Dr. Martin Heyworth
Internal Medicine, Gastroenterology
Philadelphia, PA 0 mi42
Dr. George Tzanis
Philadelphia, PA 0 mi18