Family Practitioner, Primary Care Doctor

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
by E H on Jun 30th, 2016

Dr. Wilson saved my life! he treated my depression, I now look forward to getting up every morning which is a foreign feeling

Aug 25th, 2014

Love Dr. Wilson he has a deep care for his patients well being, and truly loves what he does

sean wilson review show details sean wilson review
Mar 21st, 2013

I have known this Doctor for many years and am very disappointed at who he has become as a doctor in my opinion he is not responding to patient needs and it has taking him many weeks to respond for treatment even when knowing a patient has a severe ligitimate reason. In my opinion I dont believe this Doctor is safe to be treating patient and should be drug tested before contiuning to do so in my belief. He seems to have an attitude of being unaccountable. It pains me to say this because of what Doctor Wilson used to be butI I believe things are on a downward spiral if he does not receive some help soon. I for one will never look back pertaining to this Doctor There are too many fish in the sea to tolerate this kind of unprofessionalism.

Apr 3rd, 2011

smart and very caring

Personable and caring show details Personable and caring
by Cheryl Desko on Mar 27th, 2009

My family has been patients of his for several years. He is very approachable. Dr.Wilson listens to concerns and takes time to talk with us.

Mar 23rd, 2009