Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoporosis Osteoporosis is a condition that causes the bones to weaken.
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Hip Replacement The reasons why hip replacements are performed.
- Knee Replacement Facts about knee replacement surgery.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Facts about rheumatoid arthritis (RA), including juvenile arthritis.
- Tennis Elbow Facts about tennis elbow, including what it is & signs and symptoms.
- Osteoarthritis of the Knee Osteoarthritis of the knee: symptoms & risk factors for developing it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Sean Kaminsky
Dr. Sean Kaminsky, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Hermitage, TN. He has 23 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopedic Surgery. Dr. Kaminsky is affiliated with TriStar Summit Medical Center, Saint Thomas West Hospital and Centennial Surgery Center. Dr. Kaminsky has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Sean Kaminsky has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating...
Dr. Sean Kaminsky is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Hermitage, TN.
Dr. Christopher Cook
Hermitage, TN 0.01 mi
Dr. Michael Ladouceur
Orthopedic Surgery, Sports Medicine
Hermitage, TN 0.01 mi31
Dr. Rory Sandberg
Orthopedics Reconstructive Surgery, Orthopedic Surgery
Hermitage, TN 0.01 mi6