Learn more about Dr. Sean Kaminsky:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sean Kaminsky is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kaminsky
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kaminsky Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sean Kaminsky, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Injuries
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Kaminsky graduated from Emory University , Atlanta. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Kaminsky has 12 hospital affiliations:
- St Thomas Hospital
- Summit Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sean B Kaminsky MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 18 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Sean B. Kaminsky practice?
- Dr. Sean Kaminsky has 1 office location.
Dr. Sean Kaminsky practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Hermitage, TN.
See Hermitage Orthopedic Surgeons.