A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sean Bryant Kaminsky:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sean Bryant Kaminsky is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sean Bryant Kaminsky, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Injuries
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Sports Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Bryant Kaminsky graduated from Emory University , Atlanta. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Bryant Kaminsky has 12 hospital affiliations:
- St Thomas Hospital
- Summit Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sean Bryant Kaminsky MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 17 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Sean Bryant Kaminsky practice?
- Dr. Sean Bryant Kaminsky has 1 office location.
Dr. Sean Bryant Kaminsky practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Hermitage, TN.
See Hermitage Orthopedic Surgeons.