A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sean Kaminsky:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sean Kaminsky is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kaminsky
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sean Kaminsky, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Injuries
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Kaminsky graduated from Emory University , Atlanta. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Kaminsky has 12 hospital affiliations:
- St Thomas Hospital
- Summit Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sean B Kaminsky MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 17 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Sean B. Kaminsky practice?
- Dr. Sean Kaminsky has 12 office locations.
Dr. Sean Kaminsky practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Hermitage, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Nashville, TN and Mount Juliet, TN.
See Hermitage Surgeons.