Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms and doctors who treat it.
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoporosis Osteoporosis is a condition that causes the bones to weaken.
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Hip Replacement The reasons why hip replacements are performed.
- Knee Replacement Facts about knee replacement surgery.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Facts about rheumatoid arthritis (RA), including juvenile arthritis.
- Tennis Elbow Facts about tennis elbow, including what it is & signs and symptoms.
- Osteoarthritis of the Knee Osteoarthritis of the knee: symptoms & risk factors for developing it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Sean Keem
Dr. Sean Keem, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Seattle, WA, with another office in Seattle, WA. He has 22 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopedic Surgery of the Spine and Orthopedic Surgery. Dr. Keem is affiliated with Gwinnett Women's Pavilion, Joan Glancy Memorial Hospital and Gwinnett Medical Center - Duluth. He speaks English.
Dr. Sean Keem has the following 2 specialties
- Orthopedic Surgery of the Spine
If you have a back injury or unexplained back pain, your doctor might refer you first to a radiologist and then to an orthopedic spinal surgeon. They specialize in the spine and can diagnose and treat spinal diseases such as scoliosis. They can...
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating...
Dr. Sean Keem is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Seattle, WA.
Dr. Divya Singh
Surgery of the Hand, Orthopedic Surgery
Seattle, WA 0 mi19
Dr. Carl Basamania
Seattle, WA 0 mi33
Dr. Richard Rooney Jr
Orthopedic Surgery of the Spine, Orthopedic Surgery
Seattle, WA 0 mi18