A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sean Keem:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sean Keem, Orthopaedic Spine Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Keem
Bowel Incontinence Patient Education Our bowel incontinence patient education guide explains causes and treatment options for fecal issues.Before Visiting Dr. Keem Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sean Keem, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Keem graduated from University of California at San Diego, La Jolla.
Dr. Keem has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Gwinnett Medical Center - Lawrenceville
- Cartersville Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sean K Keem MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 17 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Sean K. Keem practice?
- Dr. Sean Keem has 1 office location.
Dr. Sean Keem practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Suwanee, GA.
See Suwanee Surgeons.