A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sean Keem:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sean Keem, Orthopaedic Spine Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Keem
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Keem Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sean Keem, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Keem graduated from University of California at San Diego, La Jolla.
Dr. Keem has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Gwinnett Medical Center - Lawrenceville
- Cartersville Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sean K Keem MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 18 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Sean K. Keem practice?
- Dr. Sean Keem has 1 office location.
Dr. Sean Keem practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Seattle, WA.
See Seattle Orthopedic Surgeons.