Dr. Sean Keller MD Patient Reviews

• Internal Medicine Fishers, IN

July 9th, 2014
Gotten worse over time
Our family has seen Dr. Keller for several years, and while things started off well, we have seen a precipitous decline over the past couple of years. Follow-up is terrible. If he prescribes something that causes a problem, or orders a test that needs interpretation, it is impossible to talk to him, and it always ends up in a game of telephone with the nurse. This has resulted in some serious consequences for our family. He has become increasingly uncomfortable with anything related to "women's health" and is very awkward when discussing anything of that nature. Too quick to mention referrals, and my confidence in him has declined significantly over the past couple of years.

May 24th, 2011
First time Mom
Dr. Keller has cared for my one year old since birth. When we had a problem outside his expertise, he was quick to refer us to a specialist. He is kind, speaks to our baby like he understands, and takes the time to answer all my many "first-time-mom" questions respectfully. Dr. Keller is also my husband's and my primary doctor. It's so nice to have the whole family seeing the same doctor!