Dr. Sean Kness Is this you?

Dissatisfied

Have you seen Dr. Sean Kness?

1 Rating with 1 Comment

August 21st, 2010

In my opinion, Worst Doctor EVER!!

I saw "Dr" Kness in an ER after having a stroke. He initially treated me with meds for a migraine. Unfortunately, I suffered a dystonic (bad) reaction to these meds - causing me to flail about like a fish out of water. Instead of giving me the medication needed to counter this, he simply decided I was psychotic and left the room. Thankfully, I was transferred to another hospital where I was immediately given the necessary counter medication. It stopped the bad reaction so I could be diagnosed and treated for the stroke. No thanks to "Dr" Kness, I should recover fully. If it were up to me, he would never be allowed to touch another person again as a doctor, ever. I can't even sue him for medical malpractice because he did not do any "permanent" harm to me. I can only hope and pray that he learned something from this experience as he was supposedly "counseled" by his superiors.I never want anyone else to go through what I did at this man's hands.