Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Sean Koon
Dr. Sean Koon, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Fontana, CA. He has 36 years of experience. His specialties include Addiction Medicine, Internal Medicine and Family Medicine. Dr. Koon is affiliated with San Antonio Regional Hospital, Loma Linda University Medical Center-East Campus and Fontana Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Sean Koon has the following 3 specialties
- Addiction Medicine
An addiction medicine specialist is a doctor who treats patients with addictions to substances like drugs and alcohol or, in some cases, behaviors like gambling. Many of these specialists also treat the diseases that stem from these addictions....
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for...
Dr. Sean Koon is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fontana, CA.
Dr. Jordan Mills
Family Medicine, Residency
Fontana, CA 0 mi
Dr. Steven Valenti
Addiction Medicine, Internal Medicine, Family Medicine
Fontana, CA 0 mi22
Dr. Douglas Richards
Addiction Medicine, Internal Medicine, General Practice
Fontana, CA 0 mi28