A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sean Lager:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sean Lager is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sean Lager, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lager graduated from George Washington University. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Lager has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Clara Maass Medical Center
- Palisades Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sean Louis Lager MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 11 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Sean L. Lager practice?
- Dr. Sean Lager has 3 office locations.
Dr. Sean Lager practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Jersey City, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Clifton, NJ.
See Jersey City Surgeons.