A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sean Lanigar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sean Lanigar is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sean Lanigar, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Seizure Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Lanigar graduated from Creighton University, Omaha.
Dr. Lanigar has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Columbia Regional Hospital
- University of Missouri Hospital & Clinic
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sean Lanigar MD is a male Neurologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Sean Lanigar practice?
- Dr. Sean Lanigar has 3 office locations.
Dr. Sean Lanigar practices Neurology near Columbia, MO.
Additional practice locations include: Ann Arbor, MI.
See Columbia Neurologists.