A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sean Lattimore:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sean Lattimore is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Lattimore graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Lattimore has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Missouri Baptist Medical Center
- Red Bud Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sean David Lattimore DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 14 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Sean D. Lattimore practice?
- Dr. Sean Lattimore has 2 office locations.
Dr. Sean Lattimore practices Family Medicine near Waterloo, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Columbia, IL.
See Waterloo Family Physicians.