Family Practitioner, Primary Care Doctor
Video profile

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
by Lyn on Apr 22nd, 2016

I really like Dr. Leehan. As a woman sometimes physicians do not take you very seriously. He listens to all of your concerns and is extremely thorough. He explains everything to you in great detail. If you don't want a physician who is going to spend a lot of time with you then he is not for you. I don't have issues getting refills as another reviewer has stated. Once you are an established patient the staff does their best to accomidate you the best they can. The secretary is also amazing. The phone never stops ringing and honestly I don't know how she keeps up.

Mar 28th, 2016

Its not only convenient its fun!

Engineer show details Engineer
by Bob Sullivan on Feb 5th, 2016

Nice doctor and staff, feels like home. I would recommend them to everybody.

Feb 17th, 2015

Prompt & courteous service.

Great Doctor! show details Great Doctor!
by Patricia Kozlowski on May 27th, 2014

First let me start by saying that Dr. Leehan is very interested in discussing and explaining anything related to the medical field. He encourages your input, you know your body better than anyone else. I've known him for over 20 years, my doctor and he was my mother's doctor (she died of a terminal illness). He was the only doctor I would trust with my mother as others were uncooperative and would not allow my input as a daughter or caregiver. Dr. Leehan is always willing to help you in any way that he can. Office is clean, staff is wonderful and he is very thorough. I would highly recommend him.

Office and telephone hours show details Office and telephone hours
Jun 28th, 2012

Office hours and telephone hours are not good. Hard to get appointment especially if you work.

Jul 5th, 2011

nice staff

Jul 16th, 2010

I seriously question how he became a physician, as he doesn't seem to have a solid grasp on medicine. Failed to ever diagnose my mom as a diabetic or to treat her high blood pressure.

Sean Leehan is the worst Doctor in Pittsburgh show details Sean Leehan is the worst Doctor in Pittsburgh
by Phil on Dec 8th, 2009

First you can never get ahold of anyone at the office. I mean they are closed 95% of the time you call and you have to leave voice mails. Then when you do finally get to talk to someone they are un-helpful and say they can't do anything until Sean Leehan reviews it. Then Dr. Sean Leehan will make you come in and wait for 45 minutes (no doubt so he makes a few extra bucks) before he will renew a prescription. I have been spending countless hours just trying to get my prescription refilled and getting ahold of someone at dr. Sean Leehan's office is harder then getting Obama on the phone.