Family Physicians
455 E Bruceton Rd
Ste 4
Pittsburgh, PA 15236
412-653-9515
Locations and availability (1)

3.0

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  Office visit  |  show details
by Jennifer J. on Mar 8th, 2013

I just moved back to the Pittsburgh area. Dr. Leehan was recommended by three close friends. I grew up in a family of Doctors. I was very pleased with Dr. Leehan's professionalism and his willingness to spend time getting to know me and my health issues. The office was very thorough with my paperwork. I found the environment at his office very welcoming.

|  Office and telephone hours  |  show details
Jun 28th, 2012

Office hours and telephone hours are not good. Hard to get appointment especially if you work.

|  show details
Jul 5th, 2011

nice staff

|  show details
Jul 16th, 2010

I seriously question how he became a physician, as he doesn't seem to have a solid grasp on medicine. Failed to ever diagnose my mom as a diabetic or to treat her high blood pressure.

|  Sean Leehan is the worst Doctor in Pittsburgh  |  show details
by Phil on Dec 8th, 2009

First you can never get ahold of anyone at the office. I mean they are closed 95% of the time you call and you have to leave voice mails. Then when you do finally get to talk to someone they are un-helpful and say they can't do anything until Sean Leehan reviews it. Then Dr. Sean Leehan will make you come in and wait for 45 minutes (no doubt so he makes a few extra bucks) before he will renew a prescription. I have been spending countless hours just trying to get my prescription refilled and getting ahold of someone at dr. Sean Leehan's office is harder then getting Obama on the phone.