A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. R Lenahan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. R Lenahan, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Lenahan graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Lenahan has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Jennersville Regional Hospital
- Temple University Hospital - Episcopal Campus
- Episcopal Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. R Sean Lenahan MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. R S. Lenahan practice?
- Dr. R Lenahan has 2 office locations.
Dr. R Lenahan practices Emergency Medicine near West Grove, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA.
See West Grove Emergency Physicians.