A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sean Lew:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sean Lew is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sean Lew, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Brain Cancer (Medulloblastoma)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lew graduated from Oregon Health & Science University, Portland. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Lew has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Froedtert Hospital
- Community Memorial Hospital of Menomonee Falls WI
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Lew accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Anthem - 2 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Medica Health Plans - 5 plans
- Humana - 16 plans
- Managed Health Services - 1 plan
- Iowa Medicaid - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Sean M. Lew practice?
Dr. Sean Lew practices Neurological Surgery near Milwaukee, WI.
See Milwaukee Surgeons.