A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sean Lille:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sean Lille, Plastic Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sean Lille, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lille graduated from University of Arizona, Tucson. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Lille has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Shea
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Osborn
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sean Tomas Lille MD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 18 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery and Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Sean T. Lille practice?
- Dr. Sean Lille has 1 office location.
Dr. Sean Lille practices Plastic Surgery and Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery near Scottsdale, AZ.
See Scottsdale Surgeons and Scottsdale Plastic Surgeons.