inactive

Sean M Looney MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

2.5

January 26th, 2014
I really liked Dr. Looney. ..He was a very caring Dr. I feel he did everything for me that was possible...Rest in peace Dr. Looney I will surely miss you and the best care that you gave me.

October 9th, 2013
unethical, rude, arrogant, etc.
I wouldn't send a mouse to him (I hate mice). He treated me in away i've never been talk to in y 73 years.. he ran a test on me without my knowldge or cansent, in essance, he was calling me a liar and a druggie. He did everyone thing to get me to say that a procedure was not against my beliefs. I went to him (he just took over from my former dr) for new scripts, in conversation I said I didn't seep well the night before, he ask if that was what I came to tell him. I could say more about his staff : however his d a is very nice

August 28th, 2012
bad
he has no bed side manners.he is not concerned about the well being of his patients.you can hardly get a hold of anyone in his office and when you do they are very rudes with no kindness.he does not take consideration in his patience when it comes to providing medicine that one needs.very unattentive.