A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sean Lucas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sean Lucas is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sean Lucas, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Weight Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Lucas graduated from East Carolina University, Greenville. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Lucas has 6 hospital affiliations:
- New Hanover Regional M.C.
- Pender Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sean R Lucas MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Sean R. Lucas practice?
- Dr. Sean Lucas has 4 office locations.
Dr. Sean Lucas practices Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics near Wilmington, NC.
Additional practice locations include: Whiteville, NC and Hampstead, NC.
See Wilmington Allergists and Wilmington Pediatricians.