Dr. Sean Lynch MD Patient Reviews

• Obstetrics and Gynecology Gastonia, NC

• Good
  • Bad

December 16th, 2016
Perfect first visit for teen
Today, my teenager had her first gynecological visit. She was very anxious and apprehensive. By sheer luck, our referral landed us with Dr. Lynch. He spoke directly to my child at level she could understand. He genuinely seemed interested in listening to her lifestyle and making solid recommendations for care that were specific to her health needs. As a mother who dearly loves her children and as an advocate for women, I would recommend him highly.

June 7th, 2016
Excellence in women's health.
Dr. Lynch is an excellent and very skilled surgeon. Very caring, gentle and easy to talk to. Amazing Doctor!

July 16th, 2015
I believe that Dr. Lynch is the caliber of doctor that is rarely seen in today's healthcare field. His bedside manner, professionalism, and knowledge of content area are just three of his outstanding attributes. In speaking with patients he is honest, yet compassionate, even when news is not always expected or inherently positive. Moreover, I feel that any question I may ask is thoroughly answered. I never fell rushed during my visits. I met Dr. Lynch as he delivered my first son, almost twelve years ago. Since that point in time, I have rearranged my schedule, traveled out of my way, and endured three days of labor ( my choice to do so) in order that I may be seen, evaluated, and treated by Dr. Lynch. I considered no other doctor for my second pregnancy and delivery. As a woman who was considered AMA during this pregnancy, Dr. Lynch listened to and accepted my requests to ease in the delivery and post-operative processes. I am grateful and honored that I consider Dr. Lynch to be my doctor.

June 8th, 2015
A plus
Excellent Treated me in past for an odd cervical condition Takes time, treats the whole patient Best ob/gyn that I have ever had

June 5th, 2015
This man is a life saver!

April 28th, 2015
Save Yourself Some Grief
He will put on the charm by complimenting your hair or your outfit, but if you want to see his true colors, try questioning something he's suggesting prescribing or express concern over side effects, then brace yourself for his lecture and ridicule. A dedicated doctor who has your best interest at heart would not do this. Your body is on the receiving end of side effects and you should feel free to question doctors, but lynch is not one you can do that with.

February 14th, 2015
I swore I would never see a male gynecologist. He changed my mind. Great doctor.

December 29th, 2014
BEWARE AND STAY AWAY!
First couple of visits, he appeared knowledgeable and trustworthy. Soon found out I was completely wrong.

March 13th, 2014
Best doctor!!!
You will not find a better doctor than Dr. Lynch. He goes above and beyond. You are not just a patient or number to him...you are an individual. He truly cares about his patients and it shows. His bedside manner is outstanding. When I had surgery, he called to check on me several times. When I started having a miscarriage, again, he checked on me several times. He reassured me in both situations that things would get better. If I have an issue, I know I have a doctor who cares and that I can trust and that means a lot. He will be my provider as long as he practices!

March 12th, 2014
Wonderful Doctor
Dr.Lynch cares about ALL his patients. He takes the time to listen to any concerns, he explains everything so you can understand. I wish every doctor had his bedside manner . He has done 2 of my procedures and each time he has followed up to make sure I was doing well. I refer every I know to Dr. LYNCH. He is a wonderful, carin and compassionate doctor.

October 28th, 2013
Amazing Doctor
I've been seeing Dr. Lynch for 12 years now. I have moved 45 minutes away and continue to drive to Gastonia because I refuse to see any other doctor. He treats me like a person instead of just a patient! He spends time with patients and you never feel rushed like most doctors offices.

April 20th, 2011
Dr. Lynch saved me!
A trip to the ER, uncovering a very large cyst on my ovary, brought me to Dr. Lynch. At my very first appointment, he told me I needed surgery. I was so scared; I had never had any major treatments especially surgery. Dr. Lynch made me feel at ease and the next day he ensured I had the best care and smooth surgery. I feel like I cannot say enough about this wonderful doctor, except that he is now my doctor for life!