Sean F Lynn MD Patient Reviews

October 21st, 2016
Antonia
Dr. Lynn is the Dr that will listen to you and Hattention to what you are saying and not let things stop him from listening. He found what I had ailing me for 12 years where many other doctors did not because they did not listen. I had a softball size desmoid tumor on my right ovary that I lived in pain for 12 years among many other ailments he helped me with that had nothing to do with ob gyn and pointed me in the right direction to get them taken care of. I was very sad when he went to California. But also glad for him to go and teach others to become as great as he is. I would highly recommend him as your ob-gyn.

July 2nd, 2013
Amazing!
I had Dr. Lynn deliver my first baby. I had to have a c section and Dr. Lynn made me feel comfortable. He was an amazing doctor who respected my thoughts and choices. I would recommend Dr. Lynn to everyone!!

January 22nd, 2013
Dr Lynn
I have chosen Dr Lynn with both of my pregnancies, referred my sister and sister in law to him. I would refer him again and go back to him. He is an amazing doctor. Most memorable thing about him is how caring he is. He listens to any problems you have and does his best to fix the problem

November 12th, 2012
Good physician/Bad Character and Values
Dr.Lynn is a very smart and wise physician. As a person he is awful. I have seen him treat his nurses horrible for things out of their control. As soon as he delivered my baby I was no longer a "money maker" for him and he was done with me as a person and a patient. His values are completely oppostie as mine since he is dating a nurse he works with while he is still married. I can no longer trust him as a physician when his personal life is so chaotic. His office staff are wonderful but I will never return to his office again.

December 17th, 2010
Too busy to care
Seemed like he did not want to sit still long enough to even hear a sentence. The whole attitude of the staff is to treat you like you are in a fast food line. Hurry and get you out. Not impressed.

September 2nd, 2010
Just wants money
First of all, I NEVER recieved my hormone levels. He told me, before my ultrasound, that he did not have good news for me. I should have been told before hand, since it had been two weeks since blood was taken. Second of all, I was given medication that I did not get all of the information on. Also, they told me to call after a week if my pregnancy test was still positive. When you are bleeding, it can be positive. I was bleeding and told them that. He HAD to see me. I had no car and my husband was on a bussiness trip. I asked them to call me back with more information and they never did. I was scared and they did nothing about it. Also, they charged me for the birth plan AFTER the miscarriage and never billed me for the appointments. We are currently sueing them for this. The woman, who asked why i was crying on the way out of the office, told me that she did not know I misscarried. Don't go here. Their staff is stupid and they just want money.