Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Sean Lyons
Dr. Sean Lyons, MD, FACC is a Doctor primarily located in Westlake, OH, with another office in Cleveland, OH. He has 31 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Lyons is affiliated with St John Medical Center, CCHS Lakewood Hospital and Fairview. Dr. Lyons has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Sean Lyons has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Sean Lyons is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Westlake, OH.
Dr. Helge Simon
Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology
Westlake, OH 0 mi18
Dr. Atul Hulyalkar
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Westlake, OH 0 mi31
Dr. Roger Peckham
Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism, Internal Medicine
Westlake, OH 0 mi40