A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sean Lyons:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sean Lyons is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lyons
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Lyons Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sean Lyons, FACC, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Lyons graduated from University of Cincinnati. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Lyons has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Cleveland Clinic HS - Fairview Hospital
- Southwest General Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sean V Lyons FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Sean V. Lyons practice?
- Dr. Sean Lyons has 1 office location.
Dr. Sean Lyons practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Cleveland, OH.
See Cleveland Internists and Cleveland Cardiologists.