A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sean Conroy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sean Conroy is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sean Conroy, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology and Anesthesiology - Pain Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Postherpetic Neuralgia
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Conroy graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.
Dr. Conroy has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sean M Conroy MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Sean M. Conroy practice?
- Dr. Sean Conroy has 6 office locations.
Dr. Sean Conroy practices Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near Royal Oak, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Troy, MI and Rochester, MI.
See Royal Oak Anesthesiologists and Royal Oak Pain Management Doctors.