A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sean Mackenzie:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sean Mackenzie is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sean Mackenzie, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Mackenzie graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Mackenzie has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Rockford Memorial Hospital
- Swedish American Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sean Patrick Mackenzie MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Sean P. Mackenzie practice?
- Dr. Sean Mackenzie has 9 office locations.
Dr. Sean Mackenzie practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Rockford, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Loves Park, IL and Rockton, IL.
See Rockford Physiatrists.