Learn more about Dr. Sean Mackenzie:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sean Mackenzie is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mackenzie
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. Mackenzie Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sean Mackenzie, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
Education & Awards
Dr. Mackenzie graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Mackenzie has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Rockford Memorial Hospital
- Swedish American Hospital
- Osf Saint Anthony Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sean Patrick Mackenzie MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Sean P. Mackenzie practice?
- Dr. Sean Mackenzie has 1 office location.
Dr. Sean Mackenzie practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Rockford, IL.
See Rockford Physiatrists.