A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sean Mackey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sean Mackey is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mackey
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Mackey Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sean Mackey, MD, PHD is board certified in Anesthesiology - Pain Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Back Pain
- Complex Regional Pain Syndromes
- Migraine Disorders
- Pelvic Pain
Education & Awards
Dr. Mackey graduated from University of Arizona, Tucson. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Mackey has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- Lucile Salter Packard Children's Hospital @ Stanford
- Stanford University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sean Mackey MD and PHD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Pain Medicine, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Sean Mackey practice?
- Dr. Sean Mackey has 1 office location.
Dr. Sean Mackey practices Pain Medicine, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near Redwood City, CA.
See Redwood City Pain Management Doctors and Redwood City Neurologists.