Learn more about Dr. Sean Mackey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sean Mackey is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mackey
Migraines Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about migranes, a neurological disorder that causes tension headaches and nausea.Before Visiting Dr. Mackey Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sean Mackey, MD, PHD is board certified in Anesthesiology - Pain Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Back Pain
- Complex Regional Pain Syndromes
- Migraine Disorders
- Pelvic Pain
Education & Awards
Dr. Mackey graduated from University of Arizona, Tucson. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Mackey has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- Lucile Salter Packard Children's Hospital @ Stanford
- Stanford University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sean Mackey MD and PHD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Pain Medicine, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Sean Mackey practice?
- Dr. Sean Mackey has 1 office location.
Dr. Sean Mackey practices Pain Medicine, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near Redwood City, CA.
See Redwood City Pain Management Doctors and Redwood City Neurologists.