A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sean Mackey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sean Mackey is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sean Mackey, MD, PHD is board certified in Anesthesiology - Pain Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Back Pain
- Complex Regional Pain Syndromes
- Pelvic Pain
Education & Awards
Dr. Mackey graduated from University of Arizona, Tucson. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Mackey has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- Lucile Salter Packard Children's Hospital @ Stanford
- Stanford University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sean Charles Mackey MD and PHD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Pain Medicine, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Sean C. Mackey practice?
- Dr. Sean Mackey has 4 office locations.
Dr. Sean Mackey practices Pain Medicine, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near Palo Alto, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Stanford, CA and Redwood City, CA.
See Palo Alto Pain Management Doctors.