Learn more about Dr. Sean Mackey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sean Mackey is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mackey
Lyme Disease Patient Education Read about the Lyme borreliosis bacteria transmitted by ticks in our Lyme disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Mackey Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sean Mackey, MD, PHD is board certified in Anesthesiology - Pain Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Back Pain
- Complex Regional Pain Syndromes
- Migraine Disorders
- Pelvic Pain
Education & Awards
Dr. Mackey graduated from University of Arizona, Tucson. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Mackey has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- Lucile Salter Packard Children's Hospital @ Stanford
- Stanford University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sean Mackey MD and PHD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Pain Medicine, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Sean Mackey practice?
- Dr. Sean Mackey has 3 office locations.
Dr. Sean Mackey practices Pain Medicine, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near Redwood City, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Palo Alto, CA.
See Redwood City Pain Management Doctors, Redwood City Anesthesiologists, and Redwood City Neurologists.