Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Sean Malee
Dr. Sean Malee, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Redding, CA, with another office in Mount Shasta, CA. He has 18 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Malee is affiliated with Mercy Medical Center Mount Shasta and Fairchild Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Sean Malee has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Sean Malee is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Redding, CA.
Dr. Dyaneshbapu Ravindran
Hematology and Oncology, Internal Medicine, Hematology, Medical Oncology
Redding, CA 0 mi20
Dr. Alireza Abdolmohammadi
Medical Oncology, Internal Medicine, Hematology and Oncology
Redding, CA 0 mi14
Dr. Mathew Miceli
Hematology and Oncology, Medical Oncology, Internal Medicine
Redding, CA 0 mi27