Dr. Sean Malee Is this you?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

October 26th, 2013

Totally Impressed

Like the previous rater I was hospitalized for observation; after a potential heart attack. Dr. Malee was most attentive and I was very impressed with his quick/courteousness and accurate (I do have considerable background in medicine from my career) to my questions...and the respect he showed; the answers were very detailed medically speaking, so unlike, and in contrast to most of the doctors I have been in contact with for the past 20 years. I was so impressed, I intend to seek him out as my personal physician as he inspires so much more confidence in his ability to communicate readily than my present Dr.

May 3rd, 2012

Expecting Marcus Welby, got Apollo Ono

In the hospital for observation of a stroke, I asked for Lisinopril, my blood pressure medicine, but was told I had to wait for the doctor, Dr. Malee, who swept in to my room with his glittering belt and his unconventional facial hair, somewhat like that worn by Apollo Ono or Charles Manson. In retrospect, I feel he had all the bedside manner of a visiting rock star. He carried out a number of tests, and prescribed Metoprolol, a beta-blocker with sometimes disastrous side effects. I never did get my Lisinopril until I arrived home, 30 hours later. In a small mountain community, where eighty or even ninety-year-olds may be his usual patients, based on only a scant few minutes with the man, I feel Dr. Malee may have a bit much swash and glitter for people here.

September 20th, 2014