Overall Review

August 9th, 2016
One of the best doctors I have had. From the moment you meet him you can tell he is intelligent, but also kind and understanding. You feel very confident with him. I had total trust in him throughout my visits.

September 11th, 2015
excellent Dr.

February 21st, 2014
Professional and engaging
Dr. Manion is a good communicator, appropriately compassionate, and appears to be competent technically.

July 24th, 2013
Superb Physician (Urologist)
I recently moved to Longmont from Boston. I had an Urological procedure done before I left Boston and was told to have it followed up in one year. I had no idea who to choose as a new Urologist but I knew I wanted the absolute best given my Urological history. I read the reviews on local Urologists and chose Dr. Manion based on his credentials and his reviews. I really "hit the jackpot" by choosing Dr. Manion. He is extremely professional, empathetic and caring. He explained the procedure to be done in thorough layman's terms and I trusted him right from the moment I met him. While being prepared for my surgery he came in to say "hello" which reassured me greatly. The day after the surgery he called me at my home to make sure I was feeling well with no problems, His staff is also amazing in their professionalism and caring. Dr. Manion is a doctor who other doctors would recommend to their family members and feel completely comfortable in doing so. I would recommend him to anyone who wants excellent care.

November 2nd, 2012
Very Professional
Dr Manion made me feel very comfortable with the whole entire process. The whole procedure took less than 30 minutes and he has followed up with me to make sure my recovery process was going well. I would highly recommend him!! Great Doctor.

February 24th, 2012
One of the best doctors I have ever been treated by
This guy is nothing short of amazing. He is very caring and didn't get impatient with my gazillion questions about surgery. He showed me the images and drew pictures. Surgery was quick and efficient, follow up perfect. Excellent communication and compassion. I'd drive across the country to see this guy if I had to. Highly recommend!

May 9th, 2011
Very thorough and caring physician.
Went to Dr. Manion for a scary issue and his approach to the matter was calming. Throughout the process, I never felt rushed by him and I would recommend him to anyone. His assistants were excellent and also had the same degree of caring. The receptionists are another story and are the only blemish on the experience. They do a great job protecting him but there are times when his word is the one that is needed. If that's never available, then they need to rethink the approach. Additionally, they are rather curt when pressed by an emergency so you'll have to look past this to the excellent care. Frankly, he needs to have a discussion with them for the last thing you need while waiting to see a urologist is a difficult time at the front counter.