A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sean Markey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sean Markey is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sean Markey, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Brain Injuries
- Neurosurgical Procedures
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Markey graduated from University of Colorado, Denver. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Markey has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Centura Hlth-Porter Adventist Hosp
- Centura Health-St Anthony Central Hosp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sean E Markey MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 14 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Sean E. Markey practice?
- Dr. Sean Markey has 2 office locations.
Dr. Sean Markey practices Neurological Surgery near Parker, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Littleton, CO.
See Parker Surgeons.