A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sean Marvil:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sean Marvil is Excellent.
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sean Collins Marvil MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Sean C. Marvil practice?
- Dr. Sean Marvil has 1 office location.
Dr. Sean Marvil practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Surgeons.