A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sean Matuszak:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sean Matuszak is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Matuszak graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Matuszak has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sean Alan Matuszak MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 4 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Sean A. Matuszak practice?
- Dr. Sean Matuszak has 1 office location.
Dr. Sean Matuszak practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Troy, MI.
See Troy Orthopedic Surgeons.