Learn more about Dr. Sean Mazer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sean Mazer is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mazer
High Cholesterol Patient Education Your patient education guide for reducing high cholesterol (hypercholetserolemia) levels. HDL, LDL and triglycerides explained.Before Visiting Dr. Mazer Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sean Mazer, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Heart Block
- Heart Failure
- Heart Transplantation
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
- Ventricular Tachycardia
Education & Awards
Dr. Mazer graduated from Columbia University, New York. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Mazer has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Espanola Hospital
- University of New Mexico Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sean Philip Mazer MD is a male Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Sean P. Mazer practice?
- Dr. Sean Mazer has 2 office locations.
Dr. Sean Mazer practices Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near Coyote, NM.
Additional practice locations include: Santa Fe, NM.
See Coyote Cardiologists.