Learn more about Dr. Sean Mazer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sean Mazer is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mazer
Obesity Patient Education Our obesity patient education guide explains causes, diagnosis and treatments for obseity and how to lose weight.Before Visiting Dr. Mazer Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sean Mazer, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Heart Block
- Heart Failure
- Heart Transplantation
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
- Ventricular Tachycardia
Education & Awards
Dr. Mazer graduated from Columbia University, New York. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Mazer has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Espanola Hospital
- University of New Mexico Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sean Philip Mazer MD is a male Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Sean P. Mazer practice?
- Dr. Sean Mazer has 2 office locations.
Dr. Sean Mazer practices Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near Coyote, NM.
Additional practice locations include: Santa Fe, NM.
See Coyote Cardiologists.