A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sean Mazer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sean Mazer is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sean Mazer, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Heart Block
- Heart Failure
- Heart Transplantation
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
- Ventricular Tachycardia
Education & Awards
Dr. Mazer graduated from Columbia University, New York. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Mazer has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Espanola Hospital
- University of New Mexico Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sean Philip Mazer MD is a male Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Sean P. Mazer practice?
- Dr. Sean Mazer has 10 office locations.
Dr. Sean Mazer practices Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near Albuquerque, NM.
Additional practice locations include: Farmington, NM and Alamogordo, NM.
See Albuquerque Cardiologists.