A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sean Mazer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sean Mazer is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sean Mazer, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Heart Block
- Heart Failure
- Heart Transplantation
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
- Ventricular Tachycardia
Education & Awards
Dr. Mazer graduated from Columbia University, New York. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Mazer has 14 hospital affiliations:
- University of New Mexico Hospital
- Espanola Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Mazer accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 4 plans
- Presbyterian Health Plan - 2 plans
- Lovelace Health Plan - 10 plans
- Rocky Mountain Health Plans - 2 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Humana - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Mexico - 4 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Sean Mazer practice?
Dr. Sean Mazer practices Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near Albuquerque, NM.
Additional practice locations include: Farmington, NM.
See Albuquerque Cardiologists.