A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sean McCagh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sean McCagh is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Acne Rosacea
- Psoriatic Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. McCagh graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.
Dr. McCagh has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Sacred Heart Hospital
- Garrett County Memorial Hospital
- Memorial Hospital Med Center-Cumberland
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sean Leo McCagh MD is a male Dermatologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Sean L. McCagh practice?
- Dr. Sean McCagh has 2 office locations.
Dr. Sean McCagh practices Dermatology near Cumberland, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Oakland, MD.
See Cumberland Dermatologists.