A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sean McCall:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sean McCall is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. McCall graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. He has 3 awards.
Dr. McCall has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Shamokin Area Community Hospital
- Community Medical Center/Scranton
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. McCall accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 13 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross of Northeastern Pennsylvania - 10 plans
- Geisinger Health Plan - 5 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Sean P. McCall practice?
Dr. Sean McCall practices Internal Medicine near Olyphant, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Dickson City, PA and Scranton, PA.
See Olyphant Internists.