Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms and doctors who treat it.
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoporosis Osteoporosis is a condition that causes the bones to weaken.
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Hip Replacement The reasons why hip replacements are performed.
- Knee Replacement Facts about knee replacement surgery.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Facts about rheumatoid arthritis (RA), including juvenile arthritis.
- Tennis Elbow Facts about tennis elbow, including what it is & signs and symptoms.
- Osteoarthritis of the Knee Osteoarthritis of the knee: symptoms & risk factors for developing it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Sean McCance
Dr. Sean McCance, MD is a Doctor primarily located in New York, NY. He has 22 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopedic Surgery. Dr. McCance is affiliated with Lenox Hill Hospital, Nyu Hospital For Joint Diseases and Mt Sinai Hospital. Dr. McCance has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Sean McCance has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating...
Dr. Sean McCance is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New York, NY.
Dr. Peter Frelinghuysen
New York, NY 0 mi15
Dr. David Present
New York, NY 0.01 mi35
Dr. Barton Nisonson
Sports Medicine, Orthopedics Reconstructive Surgery, Orthopedic Surgery
New York, NY 0.01 mi47