A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sean McCance:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sean McCance, Spine Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sean McCance, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Herniated Disc
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Fusion
- Spinal Osteophytosis (Spondylosis)
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. McCance graduated from Columbia University, New York. He has 5 awards.
Dr. McCance has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Nyu Hospital For Joint Diseases
- Lenox Hill Hospital
- Mt Sinai Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sean Eugene McCance MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 20 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Sean E. McCance practice?
- Dr. Sean McCance has 1 office location.
Dr. Sean McCance practices Orthopaedic Surgery near New York, NY.
See New York Orthopedic Surgeons.