A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sean McConnell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sean McConnell is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. McConnell graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. McConnell has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
- Riddle Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sean McConnell MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Sean McConnell practice?
- Dr. Sean McConnell has 3 office locations.
Dr. Sean McConnell practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Media, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Glen Mills, PA and Pottstown, PA.
See Media Obstetricians & Gynecologists.